Monday 29 August 2011

My Brief Introduction...


Beauty they say lies in the eyes of the beholder be it good or bad. Getting into the world of photography was not something of interest at the initial stage but as time went on, I realised I had the gift to make things look beautiful in my own way and also make others see the beauty in what I had done.

I had the opportunity of learning the Art of Photography from one of the best photographers I have ever met in Lagos (don't forget, this is my view, there may be people better than him) and I am proud to say that I may not be the best now or like him now but I know and believe that some day I will be greater than him.

Who would have ever thought there would be anything like 'Food Photography' or 'Still Life Photography'? Honestly, I thought 'Still-Life' was just done by Artists but we all learn new things everyday.

Well, as i stated, this is just a brief introduction into my blog. Not really used to blogging but I am sure I would get the hang of it as time goes by. Just watch out for more interesting articles from me in relation to photography, nature, style, fashion and Makeup (don't be surprised... I know i little about all these. lol). Please, don't hesitate to drop your views and comments.

1 comment:

  1. Keep the fire burning Phemmy....greatness is a journey , you will traverse so many obstacle before you get to that LAND OF GREATNESS, u can only get there if you don't give up...NEVER EVER GIVE UP...............AKAY4TO

    ReplyDelete